19th of January 2020 – The people at Geoffrey B. Small brand present their 110th collection named “Just another Boston guy” in Paris.
Geoffrey B. Small is the single most expensive clothing piece being presented in all of Paris men’s fashion week. It can be proud of its brand results. FM24 represented by its partners Christina Henningstad & Serguei Chatel and all the other guests present were even more proud to watch the amazing show of their new collection launch.
Just to name a few of the brand’s milestones:
– GBS is the 37 first-in-the-world super luxury natural fibre fabrics exclusively developed in Italy with the four best fabric companies in the world, all for only one single brand and collection.
– 119 first-in-the-world prototype super-clothing designs that will push the envelope of extreme handmade technologies and human passion for clothing excellence that will once again set a new standard for the entire industry to follow.
– A radical new accessories collection comprising both leather and eyewear that will change the fashion direction of men’s accessories.
– A collection that is currently carried in the world’s 23 top directional designer clothing stores including L’Eclaireur in Paris, Eth0s in Shanghai, LeForm in Moscow, Trois Pommes in Zurich, Cathedral in Tokyo and Osaka, Ink in Hong Kong… and is the leading seller in both London and Berlin’s most important men’s directional stores: Hostem Archive at Blue Mountain School in London and Darklands 6.0 in Berlin.
– A collection that is currently being purchased and worn (not loaned, rented or sponsored) by the most famous artists and musical personalities on the planet, including a current world tour by a centimillion album selling multiple Grammy and NME award winning artist and an upcoming mega-blockbuster movie sequel being produced now in Hollywood with one of the world’s most admired acting stars…
Great show, Geoffrey B. Small! Cannot wait for the next events and fashion surprises, you are definetely a leader in the fashion world!
Photo credit: Guido Barbagelata